It is often said that, “the best project you’ll ever work on is you”. Hence, being quarantined or say less engaged it’s the best time to increase your productivity and work on yourself. Do whatever excites you and adds richness in your living. You can find where your passion lies, read biographies, watch documentaries, listen to podcast, brainstorm for start up ideas and so on. Make future plans, help someone in need and spend lots of quality time with family which gets buries during working days. If you are a senior citizen, it’s the best time to tell the family about your good old days, give them real life examples and most importantly share your experience.
Though this period has made almost everything virtual and dependent on technology but focusing on positive things and things that can be changed for the best is what can make you more efficient. No one here is complete or satisfied, it’s the time where people should work for their fitness, career, relationships and themselves. Time is still moving, and this is the period where you can bring all your deviated things back on track.
Read, Learn and Improve.
- Apart from books, read every feasible encyclopaedia from psychology to technology.
- Learn new languages, stock market, expand your network and keep yourself updated.
- Social media, series & shows and technology can be also used to improve communication skills, thinking and knowledge about arts.
- Read and learn every possible thing, make a shedload of plans as well as backup plans so even if you fall you won’t be broken. Learn from every river, every stone, every smile and every groan.
- Read questions based on humour and common sense, like asked in UPSC.
- Improve interview skills by taking online assessments and watching different interviews available on internet.
When the barriers will be uplifted you should take no time no adopt the diversity and make a launch. For which developing yourself from each dimension is necessary. Learn morals and principles from your grandparents, learn about world from your parents, learn to overcome challenges from everyone’s mistakes and live with well awareness.
While living in a less chaotic environment you can start your day with witnessing sunrise, breathing fresh air and exercising including yoga. In evening you can have your private time in understanding yourself along with the sunset. Life is small and while you have plentiful time you must perform things that you miss the most.
Try, Practice and Develop.
- Try finding what fills your void.
- Try uncommon ways to achieve common goals.
- Keep trying because even if you fail you will have the most precious thing of life, a great experience.
- Practice to be humble, kind ways of approaching and polite be =haviour.
- Be curious about everything and try to extract answers even the silliest.
- Develop robust reasoning, this will be helpful at every instance of life.
- Develop a personality that is evergreen and charming.
If you win, the world will be with you but if you lose, no one. Therefore, renovate your identity so that when you walk out of the chamber you carry a radiating energy and a brilliant vibe.
Build a Peculiar Vision
with a Strong Doggedness and Firmness
Rise High and grab your Success